Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Solo 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are some pics when I went to Solo, September 2009. I went there on 24 September and got back to my grandma's house at 26 September.
Adi Sumarmo airport at Solo is so cool, better than Soekarno-Hatta airport. I stayed at Lor In, it's like Hard Rock Bali in a smaller version. I visited many places there, like my grandpa's old house, and his brothers houses. I also visited the graveyard of my grandpa's mom, dad, sisters, and brothers.
Solo is so quite, we could see many rice fields and another fruit or vegetable fields if you take a look on your right and left side when you're in the car. And there are many many batik stores in Solo, my dad bought some batik in one of the stores. I didn't buy anything because they're dayum expensive. Sadly, i have no chance to swim at the hotel, i didn't bring any swimsuit and i didn't have time.

Anyways, have you ever been to Solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment